Thursday, August 14, 2008

Del Mar Pictures 2

I had a few minutes tonight to goof off between watching gymnastics, swimming, volleyball and sleeping, so I played with computer stuff (what else). I tried to make a Flickr Badge, which seemed pretty cool until I realized I couldn't post it on my blog, just on the sidebar (look left) and it can only show up as a small item.

Of course I also did a Animoto show, its still one of my favorite ways to show pictues. Enjoy.




Finally, using the Ken Burns effect and some music I made a movie version of the slideshow in iPhoto Not too bad, but by now you are probably sick of these photos, so I'll move on to something else this weekend



As before, in order to fit the video onto the blog it had to be compressed (shrunk). If you want to see a higher quality version you can watch it by clicking here. (May take a little time depending on speed because the file is ~ 100MB)

2 comments:

  1. the pictures are great again..and again..love seeing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. del mar office Full modern project renovation with light wood siding and white interiors completed in 2020. Del Mar, CA Offices for available now. Convenient location to major freeway creating accessibility to all of San Diego.

    ReplyDelete