Thursday, August 13, 2009

5 Minutes of Fun

I know, I know. I basically took the summer off and still have to put up articles on my summer vacation BUT sometimes inspiration is what it takes to get things going.

As you all know, I love flying and most things to do with planes. Each year there is a HUGE show at OSHKOSH  put on by EAA. It's the MECCA of aviation and I have never been there... one of these days I will make it.

I ran across this AWESOME video by an 18-year old future Naval Aviator. James Perkins from Georgetown, Texas.  I have put it below, but to get the best effect you should go watch it in full screen with the volume cranked up. You can click here and then  click the full screen icon in the top corner.or just click on the play button below and then click again to go directly to YouTube to select full screen.. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. However, if I ever ride with you again and you flip it upside down, I will kill you.

    ReplyDelete