Friday, July 4, 2008

Cool tool- Animoto

Stumbled across a site (don't even ask me how I found it), that some of you might already know. Its called Animoto and it will take pictures and music and make it into a cool video. The free ones are 30 seconds (just fine) and if you want to make a longer one, its not much. I made one this morning from a recent trip, it was easy and fun. I think maybe I'll take some pictures of the teachers getting ready in their classrooms just before school opens and have Cheryl post the video on the school web site. I'll probably make some more from my own pictures as I suspect practicing with the techniques will improve the quality.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I absolutely love the video. Seems so complicated, but I am sure once you figure it out, it can be easier! It was also great to see pics of my aunt and cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually its Super Simple. Click the link in my blog and watch the video. You give Animoto some of your pictures, pick one of their songs (or you can send them one if you prefer) and push the "make video" button. Their website does all the work. Anyone an do it. I might even have my class take pictures of their Art projects this year and do one at the end of the year for a portfolio.

    ReplyDelete